The following items are needed to register students NEW to Washington County School District or NEW to Pine View Boundaries:
- Birth Certificate: Must be a state issued certificate or other reliable proof of the student’s identity and age together with an affidavit (a statement made under oath and notarized) explaining why the birth certificate cannot be provided)
- Immunization Records or Exemption: See requirements to the right
- Proof of Address: Must be in the parent/guardian name and show current address. Examples: Current Lease/Rental agreement, Mortgage/Purchase agreement, Utility bill, Building Permit.
- Additional documents: (That may be needed to register/enroll your student)
- Guardianship/Designation of Responsible Adult
- Special Education/504 Plan/IEP
- Medical Concerns /Health Issues
If your student attended an Elementary School in Pine View’s boundaries: Crimson View, Coral Canyon, Horizon, Panorama, Riverside, Sandstone, or Washington… the above registration information was provided to us from their elementary school.