Fossil Ridge Vision Statement
In order to provide the most effective education and learning opportunities possible, Fossil Ridge Intermediate School is committed to the following standards that characterize an exemplary school. The realization of these exemplary school standards is based on the collective commitments of the Fossil Ridge faculty staff, students, and community. In order to be an exemplary school, Fossil Ridge is committed to achieving the following:
An exemplary school is a whole community effort that provides an educational partnership that is committed to student learning and to the phrase, "it takes a community to raise a child".
- Fossil Ridge community members are committed to taking an active role in student learning by involvement in school and providing educational support at home.
- Fossil Ridge community members are committed to holding students responsible for their learning.
- Fossil Ridge community members are committed to working together with the school to provide a safe, orderly, educational environment.
- Fossil Ridge community members are committed to frequent monitoring of student progress in each individual class.
- Fossil Ridge community members are committed to supporting the school's mission and vision.
Boxtops in Education
There are many ways you can help support Fossil Ridge Intermediate School. Box Tops for Education will give us 10 cents for each box top brought in. Students can put their name on the back of their box tops and put them in the box in the office to be entered in a monthly drawing. Have a whole baggie of box tops? Just write your name on the baggie. We also collect milk caps from Cream 'O Weber and labels from Campbell's soups. Be on the lookout for bonus box tops and soup label points that print out at the cash register. Bring those receipts to school too. Please take a few minutes and register at the following web sites to link your shopping cards to our school or to sign up to be a supporter:
- www.albertsons.com -Link you Preferred Savings card to our school and a percentage of your purchases will be given back to our school. Click "In the Community" at the bottom of the homepage and then click on the "Community Partners" logo.
- www.btfe.com - Sign up to be a supporter and receive emails with coupons and recipes from Box Tops for Education. We receive bonus box tops for every person who registers.
- www.target.com -Link your Target charge card to our school and a percentage of your purchases will be given back to our school. In the "Community Information" section at the bottom, click on "Take Charge of Education".
Ask friends and family members to sign up too! Thanks for all you do for your children!